TikTok recipes going viral again and I decided to check it for you. At the beginning I was skeptical about this baked feta cheese pasta recipe. But after trying this trending recipe I was surprised about the taste; it actually tastes good! This feta and tomatoes pasta dish is creamy, delicious and easy to make.
(For nutritional details for a serving do check out my Instagram for this recipe)
500g Pasta of your choice
200g Feta cheese
10 – 15 Garlic cloves
50ml Olive oil
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1.5 teaspoon Oregano
half teaspoon Red chili flakes
Fresh basil, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. In a large baking dish or in oven proof skillet place tomatoes, garlic, season with salt, pepper, oregano, red chili flakes. Pour in some of olive oil and mix.
3. In the middle of the dish place a block of feta cheese. Season the feta cheese with salt, pepper, oregano and drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
4. Bake for 35 minutes.
5. Mash the contents of the baking tray and add mushrooms, capsicum and chicken to it and bake it again for about 15 minutes.
6. Meanwhile bring a large pot of salt water to a boil.
7. When water is boiling, add the pasta and cook according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
8. Take the baking dish from the oven and stir/mash all together until well combined. Add the boiled pasta, chopped basil and toss until combined.
9. Serve and enjoy!
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos and other healthy recipes!