Everyone tries to keep their home clean and hygienic, especially in places where our body is most vulnerable to bacteria. Cleansers and disinfectants aren’t always worthwhile, so it’s useful to know which alternatives can help to achieve the best results.
We at Bright Side learned a simple but effective way to help make the bathroom in your house cleaner and safer.
Other videos you might like:
What If You Stopped Showering for a Year? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckqAkbPl-e4&
Blow on Your Thumb for 30 Seconds, See What’ll Happen to You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8vfq6BHDF4&
What you need 0:38
What vinegar does 0:53
Way 1. Use with soda 1:20
Way 2. Use without soda 2:02
How to make your hair silky 2:38
Ho to prevent acne 2:55
How to neutralize cigarette smoke odors 3:17
How to make nail polish stay on longer 3:29
How to remove sweat stains 3:45
– White vinegar is one of those products that should be in every home. It’s useful in the kitchen, and it also has properties that make it excellent for cleaning tasks.
– Vinegar can dissolve limescale, kill all bacteria, mold, and germs, clean metal parts from rust, remove unpleasant odors;
– White vinegar not only can replace the expensive cleaning products but can be also used as part of your beauty routine.
– To neutralize smoke odors, pour vinegar into a bowl and put it in the place where you want to eliminate the bad smell.
– Sprinkle a generous amount of white vinegar onto the affected areas of the garment, and leave it for at least 10 minutes. Then rinse it off with warm water. Your favorite shirt will look like as good as new!
Don’t forget to do us three favors: hit the like button, share this video, and click subscribe to stay on the Bright Side of life!
Music: Rubber Necking – Topher Mohr and Alex Elena
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: