From increasing flexibility, strengthening joints, decreasing body fat, increasing grip strength to decreasing lower back pain and more, watch till the end to learn about all of them.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 8 Safe and Effective Exercises for Lower Back Pain – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izwGAFYmg48&list=PL_fl96m7OLQUZuUwYCH7NnU9b_bP6sRlp&index=96
WATCH 🎥: 13 Easy Ways To Control Food Cravings To Lose Fat Faster – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4YbP5Nc1Ho&list=PL_fl96m7OLQX8Ls3btXcjCcFcxQ2C1djx&index=51
#KettlebellBenefits #Kettlebell #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
It is Convenient And Cheap – 00:56
Decreases Body Fat – 01:51
Great Source Of Cardio – 02:34
Builds Muscle – 03:07
Time Saving – 03:44
Improves Posture – 04:25
Increases Grip Strength – 05:07
Helps In Active Recovery – 05:51
Strengthens Your Joints – 06:46
Decreases Lower Back Pain – 07:35
Increases Flexibility – 08:36
1. It is Convenient And Cheap: You can get started on kettlebell routines without buying a lot of equipment or spending a lot of money. Sure, it looks cool to have a neat row of fancy, top quality kettlebells of every imaginable size in your home gym, but you really don’t need that. Start out with just a couple, a light and a medium one. One for small muscles like the arm and one for large movements like kettlebell swings. You can find kettlebells in almost any sports supply store, and even some department stores, or of course there are plenty online. As your workouts get more complex, and your strength develops, you can easily, and affordably, add more kettlebells to your collection.
2. Decreases Body Fat: A common fitness goal for everyone is losing body fat and inches around the waist, thighs and arms. Kettlebell training offers you the ability to burn fat with high-intensity workouts. Any weight loss program can be difficult to accomplish, but using kettlebells provides a fun and exciting alternative to “normal” workouts that help to keep you motivated.
3. Great Source Of Cardio: If you love high intensity interval training or HIIT and all the advantages that come with it, kettlebell training is definitely for you. Similar to HIIT, kettlebell training consists of short, intensive bursts of energy followed by quick rest periods.
4. Builds Muscle: As well as being an effective source of cardio, kettlebell training will also provide you with a whole body strength and conditioning workout. Unlike traditional weights training which isolates particular muscles, kettlebell training targets multiple major muscle groups at once.
5. Time Saving: Most of us have busy schedules juggling family, work and recreation. All these activities can block the motivation for a workout because of a lack of time. Kettlebells, however, are a great time saver when workouts need to be quick and intense by combining cardio and strength.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6
Our Social Media:
Medical Disclaimer: https://pastebin.com/xLmigD6i